The Latest Primavera P6 Release Improves Enterprise Reporting!
More recently Oracle announced a key upgrade to its flagship Primavera P6 enterprise project portfolio management solution and its industry leading project analytics application. With technology in a constant mode of change, we strive to update you with only beneficial Primavera P6 updates, for instance:
The latest Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management offers new capabilities in three core areas: governance, project team participation, and project visibility.
- Control: Control improvements include a new approval process that helps project managers more closely review status changes by team members. By using this process managers can view status updates in an approval view that also includes tools for reviewing and approving status updates from team members before changes alter the formal project schedule. Teams can deliver the updated information via e-mail messages, an iPhone application, or a new team member Web application.
- Project team participation: Enhanced team participation comes from the new team member Web application feature that helps staff quickly and efficiently report on the status of projects. Team members can use the Web application to view and update all work currently assigned to them, communicate with other team members, and view past and future tasks. The team member Web application is part of the new team member functionality that provides alternate interfaces for team members to quickly communicate updates to the project.
- Project visibility: A new locations dictionary feature delivers greater project visibility by letting users identify where project sites and resources are located and send the data to Primavera P6 Analytics. The dictionary tracks locations by street addresses or by the longitudes and latitudes, which it can determine using street addresses on file.
The latest version of Primavera P6 Analytics provides new enterprise reporting tools and dashboards to help project managers monitor and analyze performance data and formulate responses to changing conditions. Key new features include:
- Geospatial analysis: Users can view and analyze data based on geographic locations captured in Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management.
- New dimensional and fact-based analysis: Capabilities include detailed trending analyses that can uncover key changes or potential risks, and identification of risk attributes based on data from Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, such as risk score and risk exposure.
- Multiple Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management data sources: Easily incorporate data from multiple Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management databases into a single analytics warehouse. Using this combined data, users can create single BI requests in Primavera P6 Analytics.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with offices in New Orleans, LA, Houston, TX and Seattle, WA., MSS, Inc. is a full-service project management solution provider. Since 1985, we have been implementing sound project management solutions at leading corporations throughout the nation.
MSS, Inc. is an elite Primavera P6 Gold Partner with Oracle Certification Specializing in Primavera P6 Enterprise and Primavera Project Portfolio Management.
Are you looking for the best value available for Oracle Project Management Software? MSS, Inc. understands that your purchase is an investment that will require time and learning. We offer one free hour of web training for each software license that you purchase from MSS, Inc.
Contact MSS, Inc. today for more information about our discount for Oracle Project Management Software.